Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Party!!









Every year, a good friend of mine that I grew up with throws a Halloween Party. We just went this last weekend and it was a blast!! Here's the catch...it's a white elephant costume party. So you don't come dressed up but you leave with the most outrageous costume on. It is so funny!! We all die with laughter. The costumes that people bring are such a crack up!! I HAD to post some pictures for you all to get a taste of what this is like. ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Why does it seem fitting that Tyler would be dressed up as something that hops?!?!?

Andy's Appetite said...

I love that idea! We may have to try that sometime.
It looks like you have some very creative friends!
~Andrea Porter

Jeni said...

What a night we missed! Which ones were your costume ideas?

Just BE said...

LOVE IT! Hi...it's Brandy from the party. You're the only one that has put pics up already. Lazy bloggers. The one night my memory card is full, go figure. So anyway, our blog is happilyevansafter.blogspot.com. Feel free to sneak a peek anytime! Talk to you soon!