Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My 10 Year High School Class Reunion!!!

My dear friend Erin. I love this girl!!
Sweet Sandra.

One of my best buds growing up. Justin (M) and his darling wife.


Kimi and Shelley.



Friends since Elementary school!! Beau (R) and Kimi (L)




Cute Shelley and Trisha!!





My friend Natasha. We did LOTS together!!






Sweet Alina. She is so stinking cute!! So Tyler and I last Saturday went back home to San Jose For my 10 year high school class reunion!!! We first showed up to one of my old salons that I used to work at to see My best friend Pareesa and for her to do my hair for that night!! We then went back to Pareesa's place where we were staying for the weekend and hung out there for a while. She took Kai for the night while we were at the reunion. Levi was with his Grandma up in Auburn. I was excited and a little nervous about seeing all my old friends from school. There is this worry that you have that either your friends aren't going to remember you or you won't remember them. I knew I would remember my friends I was closest with for sure. When we first showed up to the restaurant where the reunion was held I quickly realized that we all felt the same way. There was nothing to be nervous about. It was as if nothing changed and I think we all had a blast! I almost didn't go and I'm so so glad that I did! By the end of the night my husband was teasing me saying that I was a social butterfly in high school and had nothing to worry about. I'm always teasing him cause I know he was the BIG jock at his school! It's an on going thing we tease about. To all my high school buddies...I hope you were just as excited to see me as I was to see you. I had so much fun and you all look so great!! Good luck to your future!!








3 comments:

Jeni said...

Looks like you had so much fun! There is still one picture you need to send to me though from that night. :)

Mamasita said...

Hooray! I found you!
Last night was really fun. It was nice to meet you and your husband! I will probably be posting pictures on my blog of Tyler in a pink bunny suit if that's ok....fun times!
Try to come for BUNCO!

Allison said...

I am so glad you posted this! I wish I was able to come but that's a lot travel. Maybe for our 15. Glad you had fun!