Friday, August 22, 2008
TWILIGHT
TWILIGHT!!! I can't ever stop thinking about it! My friend Janis told me about it months ago when I was pregnant with Kai and really sick. She told me to read it and I was so sick I couldn't think about reading this book. Well, months later from her telling me about the book (so 4 or 5 weeks ago) I started to read Twilight and I was hooked!! I just finished reading the 4th and final book yesterday. I would have finished earlier but I was still on the third when the 4th came out since I started reading the books late. It ended up good that way though cause I never had to wait for the next book to come out. I now have these conversations in my head during the day about what was said in the book. Am I CRAZY?? And now I have a counter on my blog for when the movie comes out. Yeah...answered my own question CRAZY!! The counter is wrong though cause the date says it's coming out 12/12 and it was just changed to 11/21. I guess Harry Potter was suppose to come out that day but they changed it and isn't coming out until next summer. So Twilight took it's spot!! YAY!! So for those who have not read the Twilight series you NEED to go buy the books today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am totally counting down the days til the movie comes out too! I hated when I finished the 4th book because it's all over now! The 4th was definitely my favorite!
I love Twilight. I keep telling Paul to read them so he will understand them. It's the best ever. I can't wait for the movie either.
I agree I hated the book ending. I still want to know what Bella and Edward are doing...I'm not ready for it to be over
I was the same way when I read the first three (I still havent' read the 4th--waiting for a copy of the book).
Post a Comment