Friday, September 12, 2008

UPDATES!!

Here are some updates on our lives:











Levi has been such a good BIG brother to Kai. He loves that boy more then anything. I thought there would be jealousy but not really at all. He wants to help feed him and burp him. It's really cute. The other day I found him with my breast pump under his shirt. Pretty funny!! He is doing great in speech. His teacher is Ms. Iris. He goes to see her at Fite Elementary every Mon. and Wed. He has been putting more words together so that's great!

Kai is SO big!! He just had his 4 mo. check-up and he weighs 17lb 4oz!!! He's in the 95% for height and weight. TANK!! He is so much fun right now. He smiles and giggles. He's starting to grab at things and does really well at holding his head up. He rolled over the other day for the first time. So I think he's doing great.
Tyler has been VERY busy with work. He travels a lot around the Sacramento area but right now he is gone for a total of 2 1/2 weeks!!! He was in San. Fran. and now in Arizona. I have a week left until he comes home. I'm going crazy without him. I need a break from my kids. My Mom was able to help me for the first few days but my Sister, Rebecca, had her twin girls on Wed. So my Mom is occupied with helping her. The babies are doing very well and they are already home! They named them Jessie (grandmothers name) Kate and Sadie Marissa. They are so dang cute!! Congrats Becky & Blair...oh and GOOD LUCK!!

2 comments:

paulandbrianna said...

Oh my gosh, the boys are so cute!!! Kai is getting so big. And if I were closer I would help with the boys. But you only have a week left you can make it, trust me.

Gerber Family said...

Lisa....this is your cousin Jessica. I found your blog through Whitney and Dan's. It is fun to see you guys on here, and was great to see you at steven's wedding! Our blog is www.ajgerber.blogspot.com. Hope all is well for you guys!