Kai looking so dang cute!!
This last weekend was very eventful. Grandma/pa and Aunt Angela and Uncle David came for a visit from Utah. All the family got together at my parents place to celebrate my Grandparents 80th Birthday and 60th Anniversary!! It was a lot of fun. All the grand kids wrote memories of when we were little about Grandma/pa Porter. Everybody that was there got to read theirs out loud for everyone to hear. We all had a lot of laughter and tears at the same time. We also got to hear words of Wisdom from them and things we never knew about them. My Grandparents are amazing people!! I hope I can be like them in all that I do. While we were there all the boys got into the dirt outside and came in just filthy. We gave them all baths and had to wash them twice. We all had a great time.
Kai is getting so BIG!! He is 3 months now!! His new thing is talking. He baby talks all the time like he's really telling you a long story. It's so cute and I can't stop kissing him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment