Well 2 days ago Kai had his 2 month check up with the Doctor. He weighs 14lbs 2oz and is 23 1/2in. long!!! He is above average for both. So he basically is a tank and tall. He is so cute though. He doesn't ever seem to be able to get into a deep sleep so his Doctor gave us some medication for acid reflux to see if that would do the trick. I hope so. He got his first set of shots. He didn't like it but did better then I thought he would. He hasn't had a fever which is good but has been cranky. Lucky me gets to deal with that all on my own with Tyler being gone. Kai is starting to smile and giggle when of course he has a full tummy. He's a lot of work but is so worth it. I love him and am so blessed that he is a part of our family.
2 comments:
I was watching Kai at church on Sunday and he was smiling away at Tyler. What a beautiful baby! (and mini me of Levi!)-amy
He is getting so big and cute. Hopefully someday I will get to see him and Levi again. They are cute boys. Sorry Tyler has been gone.
Post a Comment