Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All Alone

Well as some of you may know Tyler had his first business trip with Deloitte in San Fran. this week. He left Sunday and doesn't get home until Friday night. My Mother of course went out of town this week to be with my sister. I am here all alone with the boys and let me tell ya it is hard. I don't like being alone at night. I am so used to having somebody to sleep with and also the fact that Kai is not letting me sleep that great. We don't live in the best area and I'm always afraid someone is going to break in. I can't wait to move someday. I have 2 more nights alone and I want it to all be over with. Saturday I will be sleeping in as long as I can. CAN'T WAIT!!!

1 comment:

janis said...

Lisa come spend the night with me. Troy just left for scout camp and I can't sleep when he is gone