Thursday, May 29, 2008

BIG WEEKEND!!!







This last weekend we had 2 BIG events go on in our lives! First Tyler finally Graduated with his Bachelors of Science in Accountancy!!! He walked in the ceremony at the Arco Arena. Our family was there and Tyler's Mom came from Utah for the BIG event. I'm so proud of him and all of the hard work he has done. It has been a long road with all the time and homework he has had to do. All the nights he had to be up late working on papers and taking care of his family. We all went to dinner after to celebrate. He got a couple of new suits for his new career. He will be starting to work with Deloitte in June. I then will be single again. It looks like he will be put on with McClatchy which is Deloitte's biggest client. Lots of traveling for Tyler.








The 2nd exciting thing that went on this weekend was Kai's Baby Blessing. All our family and friends were there for that as well. Tyler did a wonderful job with the blessing. After we had a lunch at our clubhouse. It turned out really good and I think everybody had a good time. Thanks to everybody who helped me with that. Kai has been doing really well. He is a typical baby. Eats, doesn't sleep and poops. He eats a lot!! Levi never ate as much as he does. He is a porker!! He's a lot of work but we love him and think he's pretty cute. Levi does really well with him. He loves to hold his hand and give kisses and hugs. He's been a good big brother.

6 comments:

Marie-Sylvie said...

FELICITATIONS à Tyler !!! Bravo pour cette réussite ! bravo pour cette belle famille dont tu peux être fière, et merci de me permettre de pouvoir voir évoluer ton petit monde à travers ce blog. Félicitations aussi à ton épouse, et bienvenue en France quand vous le pourrez, quand vous le souhaiterez. Bises à tous les deux. Je compte sur toi pour la traduction !
Marie-Sylvie

paulandbrianna said...

Kai is so cute. I wish we would have plannned better financially and been able to make the baby blessing. And Congrats to Tyler, its a great feeling know school is over until you decided to get that Master's degree. But way to go!!

Jeni said...

I am SO sad that I missed this big weekend. Congratulations Tyler and Kai for their achievements. We love you guys.

janis said...

Lisa I am so sorry I wasn't there I was so sick. I still have 2 more weeks. I could barely get off the couch. I did get some medication but it makes me dizzy and light headed and I can't drive on it. Yay Tyler graduated now you can move up here!

Russell said...

Congratulations, Tyler. On to the big bucks!

Andrea said...

Congrats Tyler. I bet that it feels so good to be done with school. Now on to real life!!! Baby Kai is such a cutie. Hope you guys are doing good.