
Well yesterday was my 28th Birthday! I can't believe I am that old already! It's really weird to think that I have been married for almost 6 years and ready about to have my 2nd child. I don't feel 28. I feel like I just graduated from High School. When you are at this age Birthday's aren't the same as when you are a kid. I kept forgetting that my Birthday was even coming up and had friends and family reminding me. I got some great gifts but to be honest I wish I had a better day. The good part was all the phone calls I got from family and friends. Tyler's gift to me was going to the Eddie Vedder shows and last night we tried (when I say tried I will talk more about that later) to go to dinner and he made me cupcakes. It was sweet of him. I got a surprising gift in the mail from my friend Pareesa. I opened it and there was a souvenir she bought me from the Monday night Eddie Vedder show that I had to miss. Also some new classic checkered vans that I had been wanting for a long time! My parents took us out to dinner the other night and got some money from them and other family...we can always use that. So I had a lot of people show me that they care about me which was nice. Onto my bad day though. Levi was HORRIBLE!!. He was a child I have NEVER seen before. I thought to myself, "who is this child." He for whatever reason didn't take his nap yesterday and threw a horrible fit all late afternoon into the evening. I had fought tooth and nail to get him to take his nap and he wasn't having it. I started to bawl thinking he was maybe done with naps for good right when I'm having this baby which would mean no naps for mama and having a new baby. That was VERY depressing to me. Later that day his behavior showed me this is not the case. He definetly still needs a nap. We were outside and he ran away from me and almost ran into the street. I'm HUGE prego with a broken toe trying to catch him. He was upset because he didn't want to go home from playing at his cousins house. I finally caught him and went inside the house and put him in time out. He would not let it ago. He kept running to the door trying to escape. Tyler got home and we left to go to dinner for my Birthday and thought this should make Levi happy to get out of the house. Oh NO...of course not. We get to the resturant and he doesn't want to sit down and he's crying and everybody is looking at us. Tyler kept having to leave with him. I ended up having our food boxed to go and we left. He needed to go to bed!! I pray today will be a better day.
1 comment:
Lisa! Happy b-day!! Don't worry, in a few years you'll look back and see how young 28 really is. I can't believe you are having a baby in a week. We are so excited for you guys. I haven't even heard what you are having. We love you and good luck!!
~Andrea Porter
Post a Comment