Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter
Sunday morning we all got up and Levi found his Tonka Truck Easter basket full of goodies and his very first Big Wheel!! He thought it was the coolest thing ever!! He was so so excited and could hardly stand it. He sat on it all morning and wanted to take it to church with him. After church that day, all the fam got together up at our parent's place in Auburn. Levi did an egg hunt with all his cousins and then we had a BIG Easter dinner. I made a sunflower cake made out of peeps which all the kids loved! I think it turned out pretty cute. It was a good Easter Sunday for us. I just wish I could enjoy all the yummy food a little more...it just doesn't fit anymore being in the last month of my pregnancy.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lisa, this is your cousin in law Valerie (aka Ben's wife). Your blog is cute and I love the pictures. It is fun to see your family.
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I love your peeps cake. Did you come up with that on your own? So cool.
When is Pearl Jam?
I'll be honest: I'm pretty bummed we didn't go out to your parents' house a few more times while we were closer.
Post a Comment