Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Shower

I just had my Baby Shower and everything went very well. I was very happy with it all. My Mom, Sister, and best friend Pareesa threw it for me. They did a great job. The food was yummy and Pareesa made this amazing diaper cake as the center piece on the table. It was the stinking cutest thing I have ever seen. She put a lot of work into it. Thanks P. you're the best ever! I think everybody had a good time. It was fun to be with all my close friends and family. I got a lot of great gifts. This little boy is spoiled already and he's not even here yet! Thanks to everybody that came and has supported us! We love you all!

2 comments:

janis said...

Ok honestly those fat fat fat pictures of me need to come off your page pronto

Andrea said...

Wish I could've been there, you look great!!! Having two kids is fun, you'll love it...most days :)