This last April we took a trip with family to Disneyland and California Adventure! I am FINALLY writing about it because I was having a difficult time loading my pictures. I could't let these cute pictures slide. I guess I should say that I was the one who REALLY wanted to go on this trip. The last time we were there was the last good memory of me being well before I got sick. Tyler blames it on Disneyland and so I had to pull his leg to let us do this! I really wanted to take, Kai, now that he was older, but not too old to still enjoy the characters and magical experience! After all, he is my last baby. This was also going to be his Birthday party instead of us having one for him. I was proud because I paid for the whole trip with my money I had made from re-doing furniture! Also, I didn't come home sick....YAY!It was our first time to Cars Land and we LOVED it! It's always amazing how well Disney creates the life like scenarios and scenes from movies! It really felt as if we were walking on the famous Route 66! Kai loved all the characters just like I thought he would. It was so cute!
The first day we were there, Kai lost his first tooth!!! What's even crazier is his cousin, Audrey, who was also there with us, lost her first tooth! THE EXACT SAME ONE!
One of the Cast totally photo bombed this picture!
One of the days we were there we visited Huntington Beach. We walked around the strip and ate breakfast that we knew was yummy since we had been there before. It's called Sugar Shack. Go if you have never been!
Tyler's Aunt and Uncle live down that way and paid us a visit in our hotel room one evening. It was fun to catch up and see them. They are such fun loving people!
When my parents are home from their mission I need to take my Dad just so he can see Cars Land. I know he would love it and I thought of him while we were there!
Before we drove home we had to stop of course at the Lego store. Kai wanted me to take this picture of him in front of Hulk. He is built out of all Legos!
I am so happy that we took this trip in the end. Not to just prove to my husband that it wasn't Disneyland's fault that I got so sick last time but because I was able to make new memories there with my children. And to have Kai be the little boy I want him to be with out me holding him back in any way. I love my family and we had a great time with The Shaw family!














No comments:
Post a Comment