Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer!

Wow! The older I get the faster time flies by! I was just telling Tyler that I am not sure that I like it. In a years time it feels more like 6 months. We are already in the middle of our summer and the boys are having a great time with their school break. From the time they were out of school, I made it a rule that they needed to read, work on some math and writing each day. Levi continues to impress me with his math. Kai is picking up more and more on reading. I'm proud of them. So far, other then that, we have had a laid back summer. We pretty much are taking each day as it comes with not really any super big plans. It's kind of nice to have it this way. So far what we have done this summer is Twlight Camp, Sun Splash, playing with friends & cousins, movies, LOTS of swimming, bowling, and we might go to Six Flags next week! We also will be taking a trip to Utah in August to visit family and be there for Tyler's best friends wedding. It will be fun to see everybody.

I have been busy working on furniture. I have sold quite a bit lately. Tyler has just started taking a CPA class on Saturdays that will help him pass when he sits for an exam. So, we have been keeping ourselves pretty busy.

No comments: