Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Taekwando, Birthday, Easter...busy life!


Wow, a lot has happened in the last few months. I have been so busy with refurbishing the furniture I find. I have sold quite a bit. We are getting ready to go to Disneyland and I'm paying for the trip with just the furniture I have sold. It's hard because some of it I want to keep for myself!


Tyler has been busy with another tax season and it finally just ended. He only had to work a half day the last day, since it was tax day which works out great for me since that's my Birthday! Tyler is going to be busy on Saturdays now that he is going to be taking classes for the CPA exams. So we won't see him much.

Levi has done wonderful in school and I couldn't be more proud of him. He has never had issues with his academics this year! He almost always gets 100% on his spelling tests each week. He's learned all of his math facts! He earned a Nintendo 3ds xl for doing so! He was so excited! Scouts, unfortunately has been his thing lately. I am not sure if I force it on him or not. He was so excited last year to be a part of scouts and now he almost never wants to go. Right now he is taking Taekwando classes and seems to enjoy that. He was a little nervous at first but is okay now. In fall he starts soccer. Levi is still my sweet tenderhearted little boy. He can tear up very easily. I have to be careful to not always tell him he's too sensitive. I love his sensitive heart. It makes him who he is and because of it I am always getting compliments on how wonderful he is from others. He was just born that way. He has always had a big heart and I wouldn't change it for anything else!

Kai is a beast! I say that with love! He is a very sweet boy and also can be sensitive but he's more rough than Levi. Not tough though. That boy cries over the littlest thing and we all go crazy at times because of it. You look at him wrong and he thinks we are picking on him! I know, I know what you are thinking Mother...this sounds like somebody you know....ME! Well he is my son! We have great times with Kai that make up for all of his crying. He makes us laugh. He says the funniest and cutest things ever! He is such a cutie! I don't want him to grow up! He turns 6 tomorrow and I am a little sad about that. He has his first loose tooth right now. That made me sad. He's having a wonderful time in Kindergarten. He is doing great also in school. I wish he was reading a little better but I can tell he's getting there. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Muskat. I love her just as much as he does! I wish I was 5 again so I could be in her class! She is great and mesmerizing to watch! They sing, dance, do sign language, Yoga and many other great things together as a class! All of the girls at school love Kai cause he will sit at the boy table for snack, but he will some times also sit at the girl table with all the ladies! Most of the boys think the girls have cooties, but Kai doesn't seem to care! He's smart! I'm the class volunteer photographer so I get to be there whenever there is a Holiday or they're doing something fun. It's great cause I get to be there on the best days! Kai is also taking a Taekwando class with his brother. In fall he is starting soccer too. They are taking after their Daddy.

Two exciting adventures are happening in our family right now! My parents were called to the Morristown, NJ mission for one year! They have been there over a month now and seem to really be enjoying it. I really love reading my Dad's blog posts to update us on everything they are doing. He's so funny. My nephew, Jared, just recently got his mission call. He is going to Richmond, VA! He leaves in July. I am so excited for him! He is going to have a great time and be a great missionary! I know they are all doing what is right by serving the Lord and preaching the gospel. They will be very blessed.


Taekwando!


Kai, sparring with a woman.

 


My Birthday breakfast that my sister-in-law, Andrea, treated me to!


Dinner for my Birthday with the hubby!


I watched my nephews and niece a few times during Spring break and we went to the park. Audrey and I were laying under the trees watching the butterflies. The other day she told her Mom she wanted to be a Mother like her Aunt Lisa. So cute. I love her smile in this picture!


Some friends of ours got together and went to my parents place for a picnic. Levi and his friend, London, played together the whole time. They were so cute! They also both were representing Santa Cruz that day!


The men act like boys. They were more excited to play than the kids. The next day at church you could tell who all hung out with who because they men were all sun burned on their faces. It was too funny!

Grandma Le is always very good about sending my boys an Easter box full of goodies!


This year we had an egg hunt and Easter dinner at my brother, Mike's house.




I dressed my boys special for Easter Sunday. I love Kai's bow tie. Happy Easter!

No comments: