Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Soccer, Football, Wolves Blood, Halloween....OH MY!


Kai this year wanted to be Batman which was perfect since we already had a Batman costume! Levi was a Robot from a video game called Costume Quest. Uncle Mike made this costume. Our neighbors that we love are also in this picture with the boys! 


I am Kai's classroom photographer. I go in and take pictures when there is something special planned. His class had some really fun Halloween activities and so I participated in the fun festivities! It was a lot of fun! Mrs. Muskat is AMAZING and we still LOVE her! She had a cauldron and put ingredients in to make rootbeer, but told all of the kids it was bats blood and ghost bones! The kids got a kick out of that! She put dry ice in also and so that was really fun for the kids! They each got a turn stirring as they recited a poem. Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble! I think I loved this just as much as the kids!




Skeleton out of Q-tips!


They each took a turn pulling the guts out of a pumpkin!




Recess with Sarah! She is so cute!


This day was also CRAZY hair day...so that's why you see some CRAZY hair! 


Spiderweb!


Yoga after recess! I love it! 


One week they had color week. Each day they would dress in a different color.


Funny faces!


Fun Run! Every year the school puts on a fundraiser for the school. Kids have to run laps and each time they run around they get a mark on their back! They add up the total and that depends on how much money is donated!






Sports T-shirt day!


Levi completed his Wolf and received his wolf badge at Pack Meeting last month! We were so proud of him!


I received a special pin for helping him through everything this last year. 


My smile says it all! 


Levi had to drink "wolves blood" to initiate him becoming a wolf!


Flag football has been great! Levi has loved it and has done an awesome job! 


The other day he ran the ball in and scored a point for his team! They have done really great and have won most of their games! 


Kai's soccer team on the other had hasn't been so lucky...they haven't won a game once and the season is almost over. They have scored 2 goals and one of them Kai scored! 


The Avengers need as much luck as they can get! It's so funny to watch!

No comments: