Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Taylor Swift Concert!


My 14 yr old niece, Camille asked me months and months ago to go with her to the Taylor Swift concert! I of course accepted and was excited to go! Camille has LOVED T-Swift for a LONG time! She is for sure a "Swiftie". I right away went and bought her new album, RED! It was a great album and I learned all the songs so I wouldn't look totally lame at the concert. I liked Taylor Swift before, but didn't know too much of her stuff. So I had to learn it quick! I was proud of myself since I did learn it all and I learned to REALLY like Taylor Swift!!! My niece and I made a poster for the concert! She did most of it and did a great job!!!


The popular thing to do when you go to a Taylor Swift concert is to dress up wild and crazy with a lot of lights! I made these RED shirts with a club on them. It's "Club RED" which is what she calls her meet and greet with her fans backstage after each show. We tried to get in, but didn't see any of Taylor's workers who hand out the passes to go backstage. We were bummed but still had a BLAST!!!


Camille and I had a lot of fun shopping for our RED outfits! We sprayed our hair red, wore red leggings, tutus, and even flip flops!!!


Our poster said, "This HOPE of MEETING you is Treacherous But I-I-I like it." These are lyrics to one of her songs but we switched up a few words...I'm sure you can guess which ones!


This is Taylor on her runway with confetti raining all over the arena! It was a really cool moment!


We had great seats and then this lady approached us and asked us if we would trade seats...her seats were even closer so it was obvious what choice we were going to make!!!

T

Not a great picture but we had lights in our Tutus! Taylor Swift had an AMAZING show! She was fabulous! I regret not being more into her music sooner! I am soooooo glad that Camille has shown me into the Taylor world! We rocked out during the concert and had a blast!!! If you EVER get the chance to see Taylor Swift in concert you MUST do it! It's a production that was well worth my money! THANKS CAMILLE FOR ASKING ME TO GO WITH YOU! I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MEMORABLE NIGHT WITH YOU! LOVE YA!