Thursday, December 1, 2011

Levi's 7th Birthday & Thanksgiving All At Disneyland!!!

My side of the family has been planning this trip to Disneyland/California Adventure since last year. We all stayed in the same hotel and had a great time! The first day into the park was Levi's 7th Birthday! I can't BELIEVE I have a 7 year old!!! The morning before we left to go in the park the whole family got together to watch Levi open his presents! I had decorated my parents room with balloons and crate paper! 
The first day we decided to go to Disneyland. My brother wanted us to all go see the Star Wars Jedi training.  They pick  several kids from the crowd to be a part of the training. Levi was wearing his Happy Birthday button he got at Disneyland and the Jedi Master saw it and chose Levi first!!! He was so excited!!! Not all the kids get picked so this was AWESOME!
They put robes on and give the kids Light Sabers. Levi's cousin, Logan, was also chosen! It was exciting to watch. Logan had a duel with Darth Vader and Levi had his duel with Darth Maul.
Waiting in a line. None of the lines were too bad. The most we waited was 30 mins. If anything was longer we'd skip it and go back later or get a fast pass.
Walked through Mickey's house. At the end we got to meet the mouse himself!
Cute boy! See his Birthday button! He loved it! Everybody we would pass by would wish him a Happy Birthday. He was shocked that everybody knew his name. He would forget it was on his button!
YAY! MICKEY! I LOVE meeting the characters! My kids were not afraid and loved it all!
Some of the family! Some of us that were at  Disneyland are not in the picture.
Levi's cousins. Hayden, Logan and Sam.

Me and Kai on the Finding Nemo Sub ride! 

Cousins!
Mom, Hayden, Sherri, me and Andrea
Riding the train!

Ship ride! My Dad loved this!
Pooh Bear!!!

Woody!!!

Goofy!!!
My sister, Sherri, told us about a show that the Army's guys from Toy Story put on! It was really cute!

We watched the evening Christmas parade! It was so fun! Disneyland does a great job with all their Christmas lights!
My fav in the parade was the soldiers!
We had a great time and I can't wait to go back! I am so glad my family came and were able to pull it off! The first ride we went on was Space Mountain. Levi was scared and I made him go on it....I know, I am so mean! He LOVED it and wasn't afraid of any other ride the whole trip! Glad I forced the issue! Tyler's favorite ride was Tower of Terror! kai would go on a ride and not seem to have a problem until it was over. He would come out of a ride and cry in fear! I didn't have a favorite! I love it all! It's for sure the Happiest Place On Earth when you have little ones!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Looks like it was a blast! I'm glad it all worked out. Bummed we couldn't make it.

Brenda Clayton said...

It looks like you guys had an amazing time! I got chills when I saw the picture of Winnie the Pooh engulfing the boys...so sweet! :) Your family is adorable and so happy!