Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PJ20 Documentary By Cameron Crowe

Tyler and I went on a special, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and fun date last night! We had tickets we purchased last week to see Pearl Jam's 20 year documentary directed by Cameron Crowe. It was playing only last night down town at the Crest Theater. We had dinner outside at a restaurant across the street from the theater. It was good, but we had to scarf it down since we saw the line getting longer and longer. We made it into the show and had great seats! I was SO excited I couldn't stand it! I was waiting for this night for a long time! I mean come on....we were going to see never before seen footage and interviews with this very quiet band for 2 hours!!! Cameron Crowe did an AWESOME job explaining the story of Pearl Jam! Couldn't have done it better! This all just solidified to me why I became a fan so many years ago! When the show was over Ty and I talked about it all the way home. He said he has always been a fan and that movie just took him to a whole other level! GREATNESS!

{check out the trailer below}

No comments: