Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Wreath

Before:
 I found this wreath just like this at a garage sale for under a dollar! I bought it not sure what I was going to do with it. It has been in my garage for several months....
After:
I needed some Halloween decor and remembered this wreath! I decided to try to do something with it and this is what I came up with! I spray painted it black and found some silver glittered leaves that looked like webs. I added some silver Christmas ornaments that I already had and don't use anymore so that worked out perfect!

{Stay tuned to see my Halloween mantel that I am still working on!}

4 comments:

Erica said...

It looks great. Can't wait to see the whole mantel.

Valerie said...

This is so clever! I like the fence in the background too!

Unknown said...

Cute! Can't wait to see your mantel.

Mary Child said...

Oh little Lisa, it's been too long! Looks like you are doing well; shopping, playing, and decorating your super cute house.

I was just thinkin' about you and the rest of the flower girls and wanted to say hi! Glad to see you are doing great!

Take care!