Bear with me as you are reading and looking at this post. I posted way more pictures than usual because there are 2 things that I was dealing with. You'll see...
| I painted it a shade of white, distressed and finished it with a wax! |
| There were holes from where the old hardware was so I played it up a little and added hardware back onto those areas. |
| I then hung a curtain rod.... |
| and from the curtain rod I hung a wreath! It's GORGEOUS, but there's more to it! |
| We bought this IKEA dresser to use as a changing table for Kai. I knew it was a little girly and he wasn't going to keep it forever.....so this is now going to be the guest room dresser! |
| Added some flare to my dresser top! |
| More flare! |
| I kept the original hardware for 2 reasons. One I just liked it and two the hardware was a little different since it was made by IKEA so I knew it would be hard to find something to replace it. |
| Close up of some of my distressing I did. |
| I like to glaze on a piece like this. It really gets down in the nooks of my dresser.... |
| My finished dresser! I LOVE it! |
| Here it is all together! |
| I can't stop looking at it! |

3 comments:
Beautiful! The dresser looks amazing! The Lisa color is gorgeous:)
It looks awesome. I think I'm going to do some projects of my own this summer. You inspire me.
I'm sure this stuff seems like no big deal to you but really, it's genius! You really should start a business....
Post a Comment