Friday, February 11, 2011
Levi's First "wiggly" Tooth....finally!
In preschool last year Levi had somebody come in his class one day to talk about keeping your teeth clean, the dentist and the Tooth Fairy. I remember him coming home with so much excitement about it all! He wanted the Tooth Fairy to come that night so he would talk about wanting his tooth to fall out for months! Well his turn is finally going to happen sooner than later. Last night we were at a Birthday party. While we were eating pizza Levi ran over to me and said, "MOM, my tooth is wiggling!" He was soooooo excited! So we again of course talked about the Tooth Fairy coming. I asked him how much money he thought the Tooth Fairy was going to leave? He said, "I don't know...it's a secret."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are really cute!
Post a Comment