We had some family pictures done. These are some of my favorites. Which one is your favorite?
Levi's Kindergarten Christmas Program:
Levi had Christmas program at school this year for all the family to come and watch the kids recite "The Night Before Christmas" and sing Christmas songs! It was SOOOOOO adorable and I loved every bit of it! Levi's part that he had to memorize was, "Soon gave me to know I have nothing to dread." He did wonderful and didn't miss a beat!
Christmas:
I always love this time of year! I love watching the excitement in my children's eyes! This year was a fun year for Kai since he now understands opening presents is a fun thing and he knows he is going to get a toy behind all that wrapping paper! This was a good Christmas since Levi got a Spiderman bike and Kai got a Lightening McQueen tricycle! We had a fun time with family over and ate a yummy breakfast that I cooked. We all feel blessed by all the love we receive from our family and friends!
Granite: {our Christmas gift}
This year Tyler and I didn't buy each other any Christmas gifts. Our gift was buying a house and having granite counters installed just a few days ago! Tyler took out all the Tile counter tops on his own! He did a great job! Thanks babe for all the hard work! It was really hard trying to pick what Granite we wanted since there are sooooo many choices! We are happy with our choice and just LOVE how it all turned out! It was fun picking out a new sink and faucet too!
3 comments:
LOVE the granite!! Looks 100 times better... :)
I like the 4th & 5th pics the best! Great job on Granite too! How fun! Looks so good.
Looks amazing! I wish ours was light like yours, you have a brand new kitchen-lucky you!
Post a Comment