Levi is now in SENIOR Primary! I didn't even think about that until I went to look at the list on the wall at church to find out what class he was in for the New Year! I can't believe I have a child old enough to be in Senior Primary! I don't want him to grow up! He seems so young, but I think I feel that way because he just turned 6 and is only in Kindergarten. All the other kids in his Primary class are usually almost 7 and a grade level higher. He is always the baby in his Primary class. He seemed to enjoy his new class and liked his new teacher. Levi makes me so proud of him! He is such a good example to others! I just love this little man!
So I am just realizing that Senior Primary starts I thought at the age of 8? Maybe they had the listings wrong on the wall and Levi is still in Junior Primary...I will have to check on that.
4 comments:
I think generally that junior primary are usually the children from 3-8 in age, they turn eight their last year in junior primary, then the year they turn nine they move to senior primary. However, I have noticed in wards with tons and tons of kids in primary that they tend to split the primaries more along number lines. So Levi may be in senior primary if there are enough kids in the younger classes and fewer in the older classes. It could of course also be a goof.
I thought the same thing yesterday with Kaylee. Her birthday is just before Levi's I think?! She is bummed too because all her friends from school are in junior primary still. Presley is in sunbeams now too and is the youngest kid in primary since her birthday was the 15th. she just cried the whole time....we have 4 sunbeam classes so i think maybe there were just too many kids for junior primary. I'm sure they'll like it when they are driving before all the friends in high school!
Little Lisa! It's been way too long since I stopped by here, girl!
First of all, LOVE the granite countertops. They are BEAUTIFUL. I'm quite envious, what with my crappy TILE counter-tops over here!
The family pic's are gorgeous. Really. You are such a beautiful family, and DARLING boys. And holy crap, your hair is LONG! That means it's been way too long since I've seen you. Can we squeeze in a lunch with our favorite pregnant flower lady soon?
Fun to stop by your blog today, Lisa! You look great! Really, let's plan something soon.
Mary,
We for sure need to get together for lunch! Just say the place and time and I will try to be there!
Post a Comment