Sunday, January 16, 2011

ER

I am not sure why I am writing this post. I never want to be reminded of having to go to the ER yesterday for having the flu so bad. I was so dehydrated and hardly eaten. The last few days have been....well lets just say there were a few times I wanted to die. I think I am finally on the upswing of things. I still have body aches and a headache. I can't wait to feel 100% again. This is such a bad time of year for me to get sick like this with Tyler working busy season. I now have to pray that the kids don't get this terrible illness that I don't wish on anybody. 
Oh P.S. Thanks to one of the best people on this planet, Erica. She took our kids while I was in the hospital.

1 comment:

Andy Porter said...

That sounds completely horrible. I'm so sorry. I wish you lived by me so I could watch your kids and bring you dinner. I hope you start feeling better soon!!!