Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things around my house...

Bought the vase and got the branches at a garage sale!
This is a wine rack that I used to put bathroom towels in. Garage sale find.
This was the den before it was painted.
After
After
After
After
Found this on craigslist for cheap! I restained it and put new hardware on it.
After
Got these sweet precious gifts from a great friend. I love them like crazy!
This is going to be Levi's headboard. Found it at a garage sale. It was light wood and I painted it and distressed it. Love the way it turned out!
Fabric I fell in LOVE with. I am going to use this fabric to make curtains in my living/dining room.
Found these gems the other day. LOVE them and got a great price on them.
Garage sale find.

2 comments:

ash and jay said...

My, oh my! You have been one busy lady! i love the table you stained and the headboard you painted....they just needed some love! Wow, girl! Your'e the bomb!

Kelly said...

YOU are the QUEEN! Nice finds- love the house and all the detail.