The Packard Party

Friday, October 8, 2010

Braxton's Obituary

http://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=723102&fh_id=10376&s_id=7A5403661E60A811355C868195094FE5&sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4caf580c7c704bad,0

1 comment:

ash and jay said...

What a darling little boy. So sad & sorry for your families loss.

October 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Us

Us
We have been married for 14 whole years now! HIM: Soccer, CPA, Slurpee's, photographer, shaved ice, traveler. HER: Second hand treasures, refurbish furniture, Mexican food, home design, flowers, stay at home mommy, yoga.

Levi

Levi
Levi (11) is in the 6th grade! He has the BIGGEST heart! He's sweet, compassionate and always wants to do good. He loves the Beatles, York Peppermint Patty's, soccer, tacos, Lego's and his family. He's a great big brother and we are so proud of the little man that he is.

Kai

Kai
Kai (8) is in the 3rd grade! He has a great personality and says something funny every day! He is sweet but has a mind of his own. He loves making people laugh, Lego's, games, outdoors, grandpa's train, chocolate milkshakes and his friends. He loves to socialize and always be doing something. He's the life of the party in our household. He's SUCH a joy to have in our family!

Popular Posts

  • 2014 Year in Review
    Christmas Christmas was full of fun this year. We missed mom and dad, but know they are in the right place serving a mission right now. Chr...
  • A Back Splash....FINALLY!
    Here Tyler is tearing out the old tile counters and back splash. He did this months ago! This is a before picture of our kitchen! ...
  • 2015 Year in Review
    Taylor Swift! Since Camille and I have been to one of her shows before there was NO WAY we were going to miss out on this opportunity a se...
  • Dining Table
    Before picture of my dining table I started out by sanding the whole table down....just enough to roughen it up so that the paint will ...
  • Our New House
  • Dining Room Wall
    So I found this wood in the junk bin at Home Depot. I got each piece for .50  cents. I grabbed a bunch of it and thought  there's got ...
  • Portraits
    Last year I had some thoughts roll into my head about myself, who I am and who I want to be. I came across a friends photography website ...
  • Levi
    My thoughts so far today have been on this little man. Poor Levi has had a hard time lately. During preschool there were some kids that were...
  • Update on Levi
    This past week I had parent/teacher conference with Levi's teacher, Mrs. Phillips. Anytime I have a meeting at school that has to do wit...
  • People
    I have things on my mind tonight. Why are people the way they are? Why they act the way they act? Say what they say? Do what they do? I find...

Family & Friends

  • Cooley's
    Disneyland
    6 years ago
  • Boyce's
    Moving!
    8 years ago
  • Watson's
    Second Amendment
    10 years ago
  • Esplin's
    Summer
    11 years ago
  • Porter's
    The Magnificent Month of May
    11 years ago
  • Gerber's
    Thanksgiving in Utah
    12 years ago
  • Lynch's
    Lunch at Kimo's
    13 years ago
  • Porter's
    13 years ago
  • Porter's
    Starting School!
    13 years ago
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.