
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Levi's room painted!
Here are some pictures of Levi's room that I just painted! There is no before picture since it was just white walls. I let Levi choose his paint color and it was green, of course! We decided to do 2 different tones of green with a wood chair rail in between. So the white line on the walls is just my marker for me to know where to put the chair rail. I don't have it yet since I just got done painting and I was excited to show everybody how it all turned out. Once Levi's room is 100% done {curtains, bedding, etc} I will post those pictures too! I'm really happy the way his green walls turned out with his black furniture! I'm really excited to get done with it all since I have some great ideas for his wall decor!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out! I bet it would look great with a white chair rail too.
Awesome job!!!
Looks like you've been busy! Send me your e-mail address and I'll add you to my blog cause it's private!
It really did turn out great. You are moving right along with your projects. You are my inspiration. Great job! Love the colors.
Post a Comment