Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Party....

So first I thought just to invite my brother and his kids over for pizza on Friday night. Then while I was at the grocery store that morning I found this really cute cupcake cake for dessert that I thought the kids would get a kick out of. From there Levi and I decided to just have a little Halloween party with a few of his cousins that were coming over. His 2 cousins, Sam and Logan, were also sleeping over....so we had a party! The kids all seemed to have a really good time. I made homemade pizza's that were actually tasty! Take a look at our pictures, but don't look too close at my house as I am trying to paint and remodel some of the kitchen.

This is my specimen lab!
Pizza I made!

These are called Mother Lode Pretzels! They are soooo good!
Kids eating
Kai and his cute cousin Audery!
Showing the kids their scary dessert!
Monster dessert!
Kids coloring Halloween pages! They LOVED doing this!
Kai just looking so cute as always with green monster frosting on his face!
Me and Kai.

1 comment:

Brenda Clayton said...

Lisa, Kai is absolutely one kid the cutest kids I have ever seen...he has such an adorable face!!!