Thursday, September 9, 2010

Randoms...

Moving~
We are done signing our closing docs on our house. I can't believe how long that process was! We put the offer in on this house back in the beginning of May! Everybody has been soooooo slow to get things done. We are suppose to get our keys today...who really knows though?!

School~
Levi had a REALLY hard time with school last week. Everyday I would go pick him up I would ask one of his teachers how he did. They always said Levi was doing great, but as soon as we'd get home he would have a meltdown and cry his heart out. I felt terrible and didn't know what to do. He said to me he didn't want to be a Dragon {school mascot} that he wanted to be an Eagle which was his mascot in preschool. He also said, "where's my Ms. Julie {preschool teacher} and my Keegan! I tried being so loving and affectionate with him. He came home one day and just sobbed his heart out in his pillow. He said that day to me, "mom, I need to go to the Doctor." I said, "why?" He said, "because my heart is broken." Oh...I just wanted to cry for him. This week at school has been a lot better so far. His teacher, Mrs. Medina, said he's the top of the class! I know...there are only 5 other kids but I'm still proud of him. She also said she's giving him more leadership roles and he seems to be liking that. I love my little Levi and I just want to see him happy and thrive!

Lymph node~
Got a call from my Doctor. He now wants me to go on antibiotics for my swollen lymph node to see if that's going to help at all.

No comments: