Tyler and I bought some of our first appliances yesterday as a married couple. That took 8 years to finally happen! It was fun and exciting, but not easy having 2 little boys with us! In RC Willey they love to just run around! Ty and I were ready to rip our hair out! The best part though was we got our stainless steel fridge on clearance! I think...no, I KNOW I'm in LOVE with it! We got it for $700. less than the original price! We also purchased our side by side washer & dryer! I think I'm going to LOVE those too! We bought engery efficient ones...so it helps us save on water and electricity! We signed closing docs on Friday so we hope to get our keys by this next Friday because that's when they are delivering our appliances!
Oh and my new thing....Garage sales! My sis-in-law and friends have had the best luck going to garage sales these last few weekends! You can find some great stuff! Gotta LOVE second hand gems!
No comments:
Post a Comment