Friday, April 16, 2010

30

Yesterday I turned the BIG 3-0! Not so sure how I feel about it. I like to tell myself that 30 is the new 20! Not sure if that's true or if I really believe it, but I like to think I do to get through the fact that I'm not in my 20's anymore. I do have to say I feel more like a woman and not some girl in my 20's that's coming out of her punky teens. At 30 I feel even more like an adult than before. I think about my past and having my peers be 30...which is a good thing! For my Birthday I got to go out with the girls in my family, some friends from my floral classes and my teacher I had too! It was a lot of fun catching up with everybody! I got some great gifts. My husband got me the movie, Notting Hill, clothes money and new scriptures with my married name on them. Thanks everybody for the Happy Birthday wishes! Love you all.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Welcome to the 30 club! Let the fun times begin!

Stefani said...

Happy birthday Lisa!! Welcome to the 30s :)

amyrdh said...

30 was harder for me than I expected-but now it totally rocks! Happy Birthday :)

Andy Porter said...

Happy b-day!! I hated turning 30, but it's all of a sudden looking really young:)

I love Notting Hill. I'll have to watch it again.

Hampers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.