Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kai

Oh Kai, oh Kai, oh Kai....what can I say about this boy?! He keeps me on my toes. He is rowdy and rough. Way more than Levi ever was at this age. He is Loving and sweet too. His personality is really starting to shine through. Saying a lot of words. He has the BEST grin ever! I LOVE his smile when all his teeth show through. I LOVE his chunky thighs, that Levi also didn't have. I can squeeeeeze them all day! I love this little man. My life would not be complete with out him in it.

Words Kai is saying:
Uh oh
Thank you
 Bye bye
Mommy
Daddy
Grandpa
Choo choo train
Wall-E
Doggy
Kitty
Blanky
Oh no

I'm sure there is more, but I can't think of any right now. One of my favorite things he does right now is he tries to sing Follow the Prophet with Levi! Dang cute!

No comments: