Saturday, February 6, 2010
Tyler...
is my rock. I have had a lot of thoughts about him lately. Mostly this past week about how hard of a working husband and father he is. I married the best person on this earth. I know he is just for me. He makes me smile and laugh when I am down. He tells me I am the most beautiful person he has ever seen and that I am a model to him. He lets me know that I am a good mother to our children. He takes good care of me. He helps with the kids so much. More than I think a lot of husbands. He lets me have girl’s night with no complaints. He loves me for me. He is my comfort. My soul mate. Oh yeah, duh, and he's totally HOT! I have had so many girls tell me this and try to pick up on him! BACK OFF LADIES...HE'S MINE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment