Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Meg and Mariah

I had the best knock on my door last night!!! The Trythall's (the Bishops family) in our ward came to our door last night singing Christmas Carols to us!!! We loved it!!! It was very exciting!!! They have twin girls, Meg and Mariah. They are so darling. They are in my primary class. I have them for only 1 more week and then the classes change at the new year. I am sooooooooo sad about it. It makes me teary just to think of it. They have touched my heart, as I hope I have touched theirs. When we said our goodbyes at the door I opened the Christmas card from Meg and Mariah. Inside was a picture of Mariah that she drew of herself with tears that I wasn't going to be her teacher anymore and Meg wrote that she loved me. I thought to myself how sweet are these precious little girls. That as adults we need to try to be more childlike in our certain behaviors. Sweet and innocent. They brought us goodies on a special plate, a cute Christmas decoration and....well, lets just say a special gift inside my card just for me from the twins. It was WAY TOO MUCH! Thank you Meg and Mariah. I will miss you dearly in my class. I love you.

1 comment:

Stefani said...

that is so sweet - you're lucky!!