Ty and I recently bought a really really nice camera. It was our Christmas gift to each other this year. The other night we decided to take some pictures with it in front of our tree. A few of these photos are in our christmas cards. Enjoy!
Lisa, I clicked on each one so I could see them larger and try to pick a favorite but they're all SOOOOO cute!!!!!! You have the most adorable family and I LOVE the pictures that your new camera takes! :)
I hope to see you guys soon....I'm afraid to say that I think it's almost been a year since our last get together. :(
Hi Lisa! Josh and I went to High School with Tyler a decade ago...man that makes me feel old. Josh got your blog address from Tyler. You guys have such a cute little family, your boys are adorable! Our blog is private so if you'd like to view it send me an email at alaina0117@hotmail.com. We hope you have a very Merry Christmas :)
4 comments:
Lisa, I clicked on each one so I could see them larger and try to pick a favorite but they're all SOOOOO cute!!!!!! You have the most adorable family and I LOVE the pictures that your new camera takes! :)
I hope to see you guys soon....I'm afraid to say that I think it's almost been a year since our last get together. :(
Your Christmas pics are so cute! We loved your Christmas card we received in the mail. We wish we lived closer to you guys. Have a Merry Christmas!
Hi Lisa! Josh and I went to High School with Tyler a decade ago...man that makes me feel old. Josh got your blog address from Tyler. You guys have such a cute little family, your boys are adorable! Our blog is private so if you'd like to view it send me an email at alaina0117@hotmail.com.
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas :)
so cute. your boys are a good mix of the both of you!
Post a Comment