
A few months back my sis-in-law started couponing. She was trying to have me get into it. At first I wasn't interested in it at all because of the time I knew it would take and the preparation. I started to see the deals she was getting and wanted them too!!! So last month I started couponing!!! I can't believe how much stuff I can get for the price!!! I have also realized how much fun it is to see what you can get for such a deal. I walk away with FREE stuff. I just want to laugh as I walk away from the registers that I am checking out at. I went to K-mart for my deals today and I had to share it with everybody to see here on my blog. My total came out to almost 100 bucks!!! After handing over my coupons I walked away with spending only $35.98!!! Here is a picture of my frugal adventures...
My husband since I have started doing this has made a website to help me with my couponing. You can check it out at http://mycouponaddiction.weebly.com
1 comment:
What a score! That's exciting. Nice work!
Post a Comment