Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Michael Jackson


I was able to watch the Michael Jackson memorial yesterday. I decided to write this blog post for my children because I wanted them to know that Michael Jackson was hugely famous in the era of their parents growing up. I know that my children will know who he is when they are older. Just like we know about Elvis and the Beatles even though they were before our time. So kids...know that your father and I were able to witness Michael Jackson perform in his prime and that he was an amazing dancer and artist of his time. He is in the Guinness Book Of World Records for giving the most money to charities. He Patent some of his dance moves and is huge for his famous moon walk. He did live a hard life and I think God told him you are and will be blessed with many talents and because so you will be scrutinized by many, can you pass this test on earth...go, run with it, but you will also be loved by many others. He was also known as The King Of Pop. People called him that because they thought that there was never nor will be a better entertainer ever on this plant.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I have been watching memorials all week about him and still get so sad when I watch it all. What a legend!