
So for a LONG time now Tyler and I have wanted to move to the Roseville/Rocklin area. We are FINALLY moving just to rent in Roseville. We were thinking of maybe buying a house there. In the end we decided to rent just until the end of the year. I think then we will start house hunting again. We are trying to have Tyler pass his CPA exams in the meantime. It's a bittersweet move. Glad to move to Roseville, but sad to not buy. We could buy a house where we are now but we have always felt our hearts are in the Roseville area. We are now going to see if we are going to love it like we think we are before we buy. I am a true city girl. I like the fast pace in Roseville. To some people that bothers them...to me I feel at home. I LOVE the tons of people, shopping and all that goes on. I grew up being able to walk to anything I wanted to do. I could walk to the mall in 5 mins here it takes 25 mins to drive!!! That seems so far to me so I never go. Where we are moving into is a lot nicer then where we are at now. It has walk-in closets, built in microwave, built in TV nook, built in computer area, side by side washer/dryer, fireplace, a GARAGE and many more things!!! We are out of here on March 7th. We will miss our ward and all the friends we have made here. Thanks to you all that have been so kind to us. I am not worried though because I know we will be back here to visit often.
5 comments:
We'll miss you tons! But we wish you the best.... let us know if can help with anything!
Yay for a garage and more space! You guys have put in your dues at apartments!!
I can't wait to come see the new digs.
Yay for moving. That is the theme of the year I guess. I hope you like the new area. Good luck.
I hope you guys are going to be in our ward. That would be so much fun! You guys are totally going to love living in Roseville. Josh and I will most likely live here for the rest of our lives. We can't wait!
lets hope thats not what your moving truck will look like. huray for new adventures. you better come and visit often.
Post a Comment