Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Husband...
























Well I wanted to post this yesterday but I also didn't want it to take away my day with my hubby. Yesterday was V-Day and I wanted to let everybody know how awesome my husband really is and how much he means to me. I have several traits that I LOVE about him:

1. He is SO dang CUTE!
2. He is sensitive (that's right ladies, my husband will watch chick flicks with me & he loves them)
3. He LOVES his children and will do ANYTHING for them.
4. He has a good testimony.
5. He always lets me sleep in and watch the boys for me in the morning!
6. He will get up in the night with Kai if needed.
7. He gives me foot massages.
8. EVERYBODY LOVES Ty, he somehow can get along with anybody...great trait!
9. Hard worker...I know he does it all for me and the kids.
10. Does anything to make me happy.
11. He Loves me even when I don't look the greatest.
12. He's a GREAT Soccer player...I'm proud of him.
13. Graduated with his Bachelor of Science Business Administration (focus of Accountancy)
14. He always wants to push himself to go further in life (studying for his CPA)
15. He loves me for me.

I can go on and on but I will be here all day. This man is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me. He is my world and I LOVE him with all my heart. HAPPY VALENTINES HUN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Stefani said...

Awww, you guys are cute! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day! :)