Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleep in Peace...


I had the opportunity to attend a funeral for a lovely Woman and her baby girl. I won't go into any details of their passing. Her name was Kelly. I attended school with her for lots of years. Her husband, Greg is somebody else that I have known and attended school with as long as I can remember. Kelly and Greg started dating after high school and got married not too long ago. I was closer to Greg than I was with Kelly and her twin Sarah, but I do know that the time I have spent with both of those girls was wonderful. Kelly I don't think ever thought ill thoughts of anybody. She always came across as fun and loving. Greg...how I feel so so deeply sorry for his loss. I can't imagine what you are feeling. I want to be able to just hug you everyday. I know you will see your Kelly and baby Maya again someday. Just hang in there. You have TONS of support. Kelly and baby Maya...sleep in peace.

No comments: