Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poor Kai...


has been sick since November. I am not used to this because Levi was always pretty healthy. Kai is showing that he has a different immune system...more weak. He has had a continuous ear infection that he has been on antibiotics for that still isn't taking it away. He has had R.S.V. and sounds wheezy. Since Novemeber he has been teething. One tooth comes after the other. So I'm sure his immune system is weak from that. I am tired of it as I am sure he is. He probably can't even remember what it feels like to be normal. Today he has his 10mo check-up. I will find out what his Dr. says about his R.S.V. and if he still has his ear infection. I know that if he continues to have this ear infection they are going to want to put tubes in. NOT FUN!!! Wish him luck!!!

2 comments:

Andy Porter said...

Ugghh! Sorry for both of you!! It is no fun having sick kids. I would however like to have you pass some of that tooth making ability this way. Little Miss Mira doesn't seem to know how to do it:) I'm sorry about your friend too. So sad! She is really beautiful.

LeAnn Bird said...

Kai is getting so big. I remember Levi having a few ear infections too. It is miserable to have sick kids.