Friday, January 16, 2009

Disneyland!!!


So I had this idea that we needed to take a vacation really bad when Tyler is done with busy season. Well...I know I need to. I thought to myself that we have to involve Levi because he's going to be missing his Daddy a lot. That's when I came up with the wonderful idea to take Levi to Disneyland!! We have never taken him because we wanted to wait for him to be a little older so he can understand it all. I think he is finally at that perfect age to just LOVE it. My Mom has already agreed to watch Kai for us. YAY...NO baby at Disneyland! It can be all about Levi! I asked my Sister-in-Law Andrea if they wanted to come too so they could have maybe something to look forward too in the up-coming months since all of this drama has happened with poor little Audery. I don't think her boys have ever been either. I also had the thought of us going to go visit Paul, and his wife Brianna, one of Tyler's best friends that he grew up with. They live 3 hours away from Disneyland. I then thought they should just come too! They are moving out of state soon and so I thought this could be our last thing we can do together. Now for the awesome deals we are going to get! Tyler is going to get a bunch of Hotel points with Marriott during busy season...so we think we will have enough when he is done and be able to use those points and get free hotel while we are at Disneyland. Then I proposed the idea to Paul and he told me he gets in for free and we get our price cut in half (thanks Paul, you're the best!) to get in to the park for 3 days since he is in the military!!! How awesome is this!!! I am so excited!!! Anybody wants to join us is welcome!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We took Jared this past April (without the baby) and it was SOOOOO fun!!!!! We got to spend quality time with just Jared and we rode pretty much every ride there!

You are going to have the BEST TIME!! Levi is at the perfect age to go! I'm sooooo excited for you guys!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We're going at the end of April. no baby for us too. We have to pay for us unlike you lucky guys! lol!

paulandbrianna said...

We are looking forward to the trip. But lucky you for no baby, we have to bring the baby. Sucks that I won't be able to do anything either, but it will still be fun!!!

Mark said...

Hey Lisa! Cool, glad you found our blog. I can't wait until my little girl is old enough to enjoy disneyland, that will be so fun. You have a great family, I am sure those boys keep you busy!