Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm 2011

Yesterday we went to our local pumpkin patch. This was our first year going! We heard a lot about it in the past that it is great! I LOVE this picture of Kai!!!
This one too! He pulls the funniest faces!!!
They had little houses and a jail for the kids to climb around and go into! They loved it!!!
The pumpkin patch also had a real life size caboose to go walk though!
We then of course rode on the REAL train!!!
Kai and his cousin Audrey waiting in line to ride the train!
Me and my Dad on the train! I don't look very happy, but I really was having a good time....other than the heat!
They had a petting zoo. The boys loved that also! They had brushes for the kids to brush the goats!
We took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch to look at all the pumpkins! There were a ton!!!

No comments: