Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day


On Labor Day we went down to Old Sacramento and walked around. We also took a train ride!
Of course Levi is plugging his ears from the train horn going off!
Here we are riding the train through Sacramento. It was fun and the kids loved it!
I am trying to be better about taking pictures with my hubby. I would rather be behind the camera then in front of it.
What a cutie!
There was a train engine parked on the track next to ours. It was fun to see up so close!
This is a picture of the capitol building while still on our train ride.
The other half of the day we spent it with family at my brothers house. They have a putting green in their backyard. So Grandpa Shaw and Kai hit a few balls together. This is my favorite picture of that day. I love how they are looking at each other smiling! So sweet!

No comments: