Sunday, August 7, 2011

Busy....

Well, I have had a lot of things going on lately and so I have not been very good about posting, My sister, Sherri, just left from visiting for a week! We did A LOT of activities while she stayed....

~swimming
~sleepovers
~laughing
~John's Inc. Pizza
~haircut 
~movies
~yummy food
~more laughing
~soccer
It was fun and I'm always sad to see her go. Wished she lived closer. Love you big Sis! 

While my sister was visiting it was my 9 year Anniversary!!! I can't believe we have been married that long! I feel like I blinked and the time has gone by! A house, 2 kids, GREAT friends, and an awesome ward we just couldn't feel MORE blessed! Tyler is a GREAT Dad and hubby! We are happy and healthy! 
One of our engagement photos up in Alta Canyon in UT.
This picture was taken in a photo booth right off of the beach in Santa Cruz. This was right after Ty asked me to marry him. He looks a little sick....hahahahaha 
This was in San Diego after surfing in 2006. A trip that Ty and I took with out Levi.
Christmas in 2008. I had just gotten a new haircut. I will never go short again!
In our last apt in Roseville that we lived in before we became homeowners! Christmas 2009
No Doubt concert in 2009
Our most recent photo of us....Oakland 2011 last month!


No comments: