That's right....I have ZERO pictures of my children celebrating the 4th of July! They were so chicken of the fireworks! Levi has NEVER liked loud sounds so that doesn't surprise me too much. With his speech delay and all the tests they have run on him in the past they have told us that Levi does have auditory sensory issues. I guess this is a common thing with children who have speech delay. I think I have talked about this in past posts. When we started the fireworks last night, Levi ran in the house crying and said, "MOM...fireworks are danger! You are all going to catch on fire!" So sweet that he was so worried about us all! Kai liked them at first and as they got louder and bigger he was over it and went to bed. Good thing the celebrating happened at our house this year so his bed was accessible. We had family show up and we all BBQ in the backyard. We all went swimming also which was a lot of fun! Especially with the heat right now that we are having. NO, we don't have a pool, but almost do! Our lovely neighbors right next door to us have a pool and they let us come and go whenever we please! We couldn't ask for better neighbors!!! We swim when they are outta town whenever too! It's so nice because we get to enjoy the pool, but not have to have the bill that goes with it!!! We ended the night with everybody out on the court! It was so fun to watch all ours and our neighbors fireworks go off all at once! I LOVE BEING ON A COURT!!!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
4th Of July!!!
That's right....I have ZERO pictures of my children celebrating the 4th of July! They were so chicken of the fireworks! Levi has NEVER liked loud sounds so that doesn't surprise me too much. With his speech delay and all the tests they have run on him in the past they have told us that Levi does have auditory sensory issues. I guess this is a common thing with children who have speech delay. I think I have talked about this in past posts. When we started the fireworks last night, Levi ran in the house crying and said, "MOM...fireworks are danger! You are all going to catch on fire!" So sweet that he was so worried about us all! Kai liked them at first and as they got louder and bigger he was over it and went to bed. Good thing the celebrating happened at our house this year so his bed was accessible. We had family show up and we all BBQ in the backyard. We all went swimming also which was a lot of fun! Especially with the heat right now that we are having. NO, we don't have a pool, but almost do! Our lovely neighbors right next door to us have a pool and they let us come and go whenever we please! We couldn't ask for better neighbors!!! We swim when they are outta town whenever too! It's so nice because we get to enjoy the pool, but not have to have the bill that goes with it!!! We ended the night with everybody out on the court! It was so fun to watch all ours and our neighbors fireworks go off all at once! I LOVE BEING ON A COURT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment