I am the luckiest gal to have such a wonderful husband and father to our children. He supports us, cares for us, comforts us when we are hurt and most of all loves us to death! We couldn't ask for a better husband/father. We LOVE you!!!
Levi, 2
Kai as a newborn in the hospital.
Levi, 2
Kai during an Easter egg hunt.
Levi and Daddy watching fireworks.
Kai's first Birthday.
Levi at 6 mos.
Went to see Mickey at the Grand opening for the Disney store in the mall.
Then there is my Dad. I can't thank my Dad enough for making me the girl that I am today. His strong testimony of the gospel. His passion he has for life. Everything he has done for me and my family. His endless train rides for my kids on his property in Auburn. We all love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment