Lisa, there are so many reasons why I love you but one of them is the fact that you are just as obsessed with Pearl Jam as I am with Rob Thomas/Matchbox Twenty. ha! I get SOOO excited when any tidbit of information comes out about a new album or a tour. :) I love that about you; it cracks me up. *hugs*
Brenda, I am glad that you appreciate that! I have loved them since I was 12 and NOTHING has changed! I am so giddy about all this! So I know how you feel about Matchbox Twenty! xoxo
3 comments:
Lisa, there are so many reasons why I love you but one of them is the fact that you are just as obsessed with Pearl Jam as I am with Rob Thomas/Matchbox Twenty. ha! I get SOOO excited when any tidbit of information comes out about a new album or a tour. :) I love that about you; it cracks me up. *hugs*
Brenda, I am glad that you appreciate that! I have loved them since I was 12 and NOTHING has changed! I am so giddy about all this! So I know how you feel about Matchbox Twenty! xoxo
Oh and did I mention he is coming to San Fran in July! I can hardly stand it! ;)
Post a Comment