Sunday, November 7, 2010

House info...

I have had a lot of family and friends from afar ask me about my house and what it's like where we live. So I am writing this post all about info on my house and the neighborhood:

~Our house is in Lincoln right on the boarder of Rocklin area. We are not far in Lincoln like a lot of people think we are.
~5 mins from the Galleria Mall!
~We are located on the end of our court! We LOVE that!
~We have this gorgeous green belt that's a hill at the end of our court instead of a house there. {they call this area Lincoln hills}
~Our community is 12 Bridges.
~We have NO HOA which we love!
~Our ward we live in is HUGE with a lot of couples around our age! So this means A LOT of kids and new friends!
~SOOOOO many LDS families live right by us!
~We have 2 golf courses. One is across the way and the other is up the street. {tyler plans to try them out during Thanksgiving break}
~We have a one story house.
~The house is approx. 2300 sq feet.
~3 bed 2 bath with a den that has double doors. So we plan to make that the office/guest room.
~Nice yard with a big grass area just for the kids!

I think that is pretty much it! We love our house and love where we live! Everybody has been very nice and we are excited to make wonderful memories here!

1 comment:

ash and jay said...

I'd love to get out there one of these dayz to see you guys & your new house. I'll let ya know!