Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Excited about...
Today this movie came out! My kids LOVE Toy Story! I picked up a copy at the store today on my way to my friend Catherine's house. Then I decided to pick her one up too since I wasn't much help to her after she had her baby. I had gotten sick so I made it up to her and little Jaxon! When I got home the boys wanted to watch it. We are having troubles with it playing since we just got a new Blu-Ray player. At first I didn't know if the disc was just bad. Catherine said her's worked though. Lets just say it's been a LONG day to finally get to sit down and watch it with my family tonight! I am also proud since my cousin who works for Pixar helped make this movie! Look for Ben Porter in the credits! YAY Ben!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for supporting Ben! We'll probably see you at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment